Software - Project Manager @ MPC London
We are seeking to hire an experienced Software Project Manager to work as part of a Production team running MPC's Software Department. The Software team develops, maintains and supports a wide range of in-house tools and technologies used by Artists and Production teams. Projects range from cutting edge computer graphics and simulation tools to applications for managing workflow, assets and production schedules.
* Creating and maintaining project schedules for a variety of concurrent projects
* Managing relationships with project stakeholders, communicating regularly about progress and status of projects
* Ensuring milestones and priorities are clearly agreed and understood by both the development team and the stakeholders
* Tracking the progress of projects and taking ownership of issues that arise to ensure they are communicated and resolved
* Coordinating meeting schedules for the projects, ensuring that agendas are set in advance and facilitating meetings
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* An understanding of the software development lifecycle and experience coordinating or managing software projects and working with software developers
* Experience with common project management tools and methodologies
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* A sense of humour
* Knowledge of the VFX industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:06 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.