Mac Support Engineer @ MPC London
The MPC Advertising Technology department is responsible for the design, specification, installation, commissioning, maintenance and support of all hardware and software technologies used throughout the global MPC advertising business. Advertising specific technology is integrated with MPC London core technology to build flexible Advertising workflows on common infrastructure.
Mac OSX and Mac hardware is used throughout MPC in Design, Editorial, Datalab and Production
departments running Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and MPC Applications amongst others. Mac Support
Engineers are key members of the London Advertising Technology support team looking after users, hardware, software, networks, storage and rendering.
1. Solid experience of Mac OS and managing Macs in a networked production environment.
2. Excellent working knowledge and experience of Broadcasting and Encoding techniques.
3. Problem solving, the ability to resolve issues and provide innovative solutions.
4. Ability to work to standards and processes balanced with the need to be pragmatic and flexible.
5. Self-motivated, organised and focused taking pride in the quality of all aspects of work.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain complex technical problems to end users.
7. A good team player able to interface with MPC technical resources across multiple locations.
8. Takes responsibility for carrying out all tasks commensurate to the role to ensure the on-going support for production.
9. Has the ability to remain focused and work well under pressure.
10. A flexible approach is essential to the role to enable to work across multiple time zones and tight deadlines, which may require working outside normal working hours. The role also includes some occasional on-call duties.
* Day to day support of Mac Users, Workstations, servers and networks
* Support for Designers using Adobe Creative suite
* Software management and centralised deployment
* Liaising with Production and other non-technical staff
* Project management and co-ordination
* Dealing with specification suppliers
* Developing and maintaining standard working practices
* Mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues
* Ensuring common working practices and standards across MPC sites
* Potential for occasional international travel
MPC is a technically challenging and rewarding Company to work for. If you are excited about working in a fast paced environment, somewhere where you will be challenged and the only constant is change, then this is the role for you. Please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you think you should be considered for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:06 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.