Environment Artist for Whiskytree
Whiskytree, located in northern California, offers visual effects services for film, games, and advertising.
Our studio is looking for an Environment Artist to join our team immediately for a feature film project position.
• Work under the guidance of a Supervisor to achieve excellence in environment modeling, texturing and lighting
• Create efficient 3D models (assets) of natural and architectural environments
• Interface with production effectively and participate in the success of the company on a daily basis
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in visual effects or games
• Superior 3d modeling and texturing abilities
• Solid understanding of high-end 3d applications and other 2d and 3d computer graphics tools
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, architecture, graphic design, or similar art & design discipline
• Strong traditional art and photography skills
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Softimage knowledge is a substantial plus
Send email to email@example.com that contains the following:
• Subject line “Environment Artist submission - your name"
• A signed and scanned Whiskytree Inc Content Submission Agreement -www.whiskytree.com/static/files/WTCSA.pdf
• Your résumé and cover letter
• Availability date
• A link to your website or portfolio
Thank you in advance for applying to Whiskytree. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.