Rhythm & Hues Seeking- Matte Painters
POSITION: Matte Painter
DEPARTMENT: Art & Design Division
The Matte Painter reports to the VFX Supervisor and Art Director and will be responsible for creating matte paintings for high end VFX feature films.
• Collaboration with Art Director on feature film matte paintings.
• Communicate and interact with other departments including lighting and compositing.
• Attend dailies and any job related tasks necessary for your painting.
• Must have previous feature film experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Must have high-level photo real painting experience and have the ability to match lighting and photo real characteristics of the plates supplied.
• Strong skill base and experience in Photoshop on a Mac.
• Ability to set up and execute 3d projection paintings efficiently.
• Experience with 3D packages, modeling and projection painting is essential.
• High skill level in painting, composition, perspective, and color.
• Experience painting mattes and set extensions.
• Must have problem solving skills and be resourceful.
• Strong organizational skills, and ability to follow company standards.
• Must be self-motivated and a team player.
• Must know how to work with reference and work efficiently.
• Linux experience helpful but not necessary.
Please apply at:
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:10 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.