View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 06-20-2006, 08:45 AM

Hello Xdreamer79, you can find the old issue by going to www.3dcreativemag.com or www.2dartistmag.com then hit 'back issue' or 'purchase' botton!

I am very sorry to hear you couldn't download all links prefectly, I can help by resending your all purchased links..just email me warin@zoopublishing.com . For another problems, but we do have a service where you can email about any problems of magazines...you can email me directly warin@zoopublishing.com or our customer service boy ben@zoopublishing.com he will help you too.

Some time we got an email saying have't received an email with download info which is an automated process and only take minutes to customer that because maybe they have email filter system or security which maybe blocking and/or deleting the zoo publishing emails which will have been sent... If so, we sugest may need to update it to allow all emails from sales@zoopublishing.com or even better just zoopublishing.com to come through.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems..we please to help you anytime.

Bests from Zoopublishing.com
Warin