Original Force LTD (www.originalforce.com
) is a China-based outsourcing company providing top-quality art production service to the video game, TV, and film industries. We offer a comprehensive set of high quality production services to our clients globally. Recent clients include DreamWorks, EA, THQ, 2K, Harmonix, SEGA, Activision, Sony, etc.
Now we’re looking for experienced VFX supervisor to add to our busy production team. We’re working on multiple high profile projects, so this is a great opportunity.
OF offers health benefits and room to move up the ranks. If you are a talented artist who suits the position please send your contact information to email@example.com
Please attach one personal photo when you apply the position. Thank you!
Start Date: November, 2012
Working Place: Beijing, China
1. Responsible for overseeing production pipelines and doing what is required to push shots through to final approval.
2. Provide technical and artistic leadership for CG teams. Set objectives for artists and monitor their progress.
3. Familiar with pre-production pipeline. Take responsibility for the allocation of resources across multiple shows in order to achieve production goals.
4. Ensure that all work is of a high standard both artistically and technically.
1. Bachelor degree above. 5-10 years experience in CG, 3-5 years feature film experience as Visual effects supervisor. Preferable if you have full 3D CGI experience.
2. Should have a comprehensive understanding of all areas of CG production
3. Strong understanding of Fluid, Fur and Cloth effects. Capable of various fluid effects making for feature film (water, fire, explosion, etc.). Provide technical support and solution to VFX team.
4. Familiar with full 3D pipeline, good understanding of Mel. Work with R&D to specify new tools as required and provide continuing feedback on their effectiveness.
5. Pro-active and good at solving problems. A good communicator who can work well with artists of all types. Be able to work under pressure.
6. Participate in recruitment activities including interviewing and outreach with local universities and schools.
Software Utilized: Maya, Houdini, MAX, and related software.
Salary & Benefits: A competitive salary is on offer, and assistance with relocation and visa will be provided. This is a contract opportunity and we are happy to discuss various options on contract length.
About Original Force
Original Force (OF) is a China-based outsourcing company providing top-quality art production service to the video game. TV, and film industries.
We offer comprehensive set of high quality and low cost outsourcing production services to our clients globally.
Since being established in 1999, we have been strived for excellence and worked worldwide in a variety of digital methods. Our quality services have earned us a magnificent reputation among our clients, such as EA, THQ, 2K Games, Microsoft, SEGA, Activision, Sony, Tencent, etc.
Currently, with our 800 full-time staff and our scalable talent pool, OF has become one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in China.
OF is managed by a team of seasoned art professionals with extensive working experience from global companies. We offer a unique combination of mature project management, advanced service processes, secured infrastructures, and reliable resource readiness. By fusing experience and creativeness of our world-class artists equipped with leading edge technology, we proud ourselves on delivering quality, reliability, and security.