Double Negative is a full-service VFX facility capable of handling projects from initial design through on-set supervision and production to post-production. All key post-production technologies are available in-house to allow for maximum flexibility. Our R&D Department is constantly developing groundbreaking software to ensure we remain at the cutting edge of global VFX.
We are currently in production on John Carter Of Mars, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Paul, Captain America: The First Avenger and Attack The Block.
We are currently looking for talented Animators to join our team!
* Job Title: Animator
* Department: 3D
* Location: London
* Reports To: Head of Animation
Key Purpose of the Job
An Animator is responsible for expediting high quality character/creature animation for feature films.
Needs To Do
* Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create believable animation with convincing performances and motion
* Be aware of project schedules and be capable of delivering work to deadlines
* Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction
* Must work well in a team
Needs To Know
* 3+ years CG experience, ideally within feature films
* Ability to perform visual and analytical problem solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts and analyse 3D form
* Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
* Thorough knowledge of Maya
Needs To Be
* Well versed in the principles of animation
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Highly motivated
* Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction
Measures of Performance
* Must achieve set quota per week/month
If you are interested please apply online at www.dneg.com/jobs
We look forward to hearing from you!