Based in Los Angeles, with locations in Vancouver, London and New York, Method is a leading post production facility providing a full range of visual effects services.
As an artist driven company Method is built around an exceptional team of VFX professionals who have created award winning visual effects for Feature Film, Commercials and Music Videos.
Recent feature credits for Method include; “Nightmare on Elm Street”, “Sorcerer’s Apprentice”, “Let Me In”, “Life as we Know it” and “Gulliver’s Travel”.
Current shows in production include, “Captain America”, “X-men”, “Cristiada”, “This Means War” and “Wrath of the Titans”.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Expert working knowledge of photoshop
• A minimum of 3 years VFX industry experience as a digital matte painter in a feature film, tv or commercials environment
• Experience creating digital paintings of photo realistic environments based on concept art and/or photo reference
• Demonstrable experience integrating matte painting’s into 3D environments using Maya and/or Nuke is beneficial
• Possess a strong understanding of light, colour and perspective
• Possess excellent artistic communication skills as well as an excellent eye for detail
• Sound knowledge and understanding of visual effects pipelines, production and implementation, as well as the ability to work well in a team
• A good understanding of 2D and 3D workflows within a feature film environment
• Knowledge of Vue software a plus
• Maya and Nuke software a plus
All candidates must be able to demonstrate prior experience working on high-end VFX projects with the submission of a show reel and detailed shot breakdown.
Reels/Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com