Provides technical support related to multiple computer system solutions at the local site, as well as providing remote technical expertise to other locations. Projects include the delivery of computer applications, hardware platforms and system solutions, which are developed, installed and maintained according to IS standards and procedures. Communicates / co-ordinates systems activities to ensure computer compatibility and cross-departmental information services needs are met. Analyses customer needs to determine appropriate technical solutions.
* Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems.
* Minimum of 3 years experience providing 1st / 2nd line support within cross-platform environments.
* Experience of Microsoft Windows and Mac OSX operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Exchange, and other standard office applications used in a business network environment.
* Familiarity with structured cabling systems, LAN / WAN infrastructures and IP Telephony.
* Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively.
* Experience and aptitude for dealing with people in a customer orientated environment.
Please send your CV to Millie Cox at email@example.com